Student Visas



Another important step in applications and scholarship acceptance is the International Student Visa.

How to apply for a Student Visa:

Download the F-1 Student Visa Application Guide

Upon acceptance by the University, the college will issue you an I-20 form (the required document you need to apply for F-1 student visa).

With the I-20 form and the F-1 Visa Application Guide you can apply for a student visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

You may be legally entitled to work in the United States while on a F-1 student visa.

Please check the US Consulate website in Australia for more Information. or

Checklist for your appointment